Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Glass Cleaner & Towel vs. Old

Z71_Denali

Question

I still have a bottle of the old glass cleaner and the old blue glass MF towel; everytime i use it, i leave streaks in the glass! :help:

i even tried using a regular MF towel by itself, then tried using a regular MF towel followed by the glass MF towel and both times i left some streaks in areas!

so i dust off the old Invisible Glass bottle and the streaks go away!

my question to you guys is: how does the new glass cleaner and new yellow glass towel compare to the old version, and any other type of glass cleaner out there?

sorry, i know this stuff is not so new anymore... i guess its a sign i need to get out more! :loser:

11 answers to this question

The glass towels are still blue, the pictured yellow ones are just old pictures. Other than the color the glass towels have not changed.

Also the glass cleaner has not changed in some time, when did you order your first bottle? That description is a little overdue for an update....... speaking of which BRB.

As always, if you're not 110% satisfied with a product send it back for your 110% refund. I use it by the gallon all around the house (we've got about 26 windows in this place) and on all the cars and never have any issues with streaking unless the glass is hot from being in the sun or the towel is dirty.

I found that you just have to make sure the towel is not too wet and you get no streaks!

Yeah, definitely don't SOAK the towel... a light mist of cleaner over the glass, fold the towel into 4ths, wipe the cleaner around, flip to a fresh/clean side and buff away the rest... BAM... spotless glass.

Yeah, definitely don't SOAK the towel... a light mist of cleaner over the glass, fold the towel into 4ths, wipe the cleaner around, flip to a fresh/clean side and buff away the rest... BAM... spotless glass.

I guess that you can't say "I don't do windows". :lolsmack::lolsmack:

The glass towels are still blue, the pictured yellow ones are just old pictures. Other than the color the glass towels have not changed.

Also the glass cleaner has not changed in some time, when did you order your first bottle? That description is a little overdue for an update....... speaking of which BRB.

As always, if you're not 110% satisfied with a product send it back for your 110% refund. I use it by the gallon all around the house (we've got about 26 windows in this place) and on all the cars and never have any issues with streaking unless the glass is hot from being in the sun or the towel is dirty.

well i can't get a 110% refund for it being 100 degrees in the shade outside! i guess it is just drying faster than i'm wiping it! i ordered it April 27th with the perfect interior kit.

it is possible i am using more than i should as well.

i'm intrigued about chris's comment about mixing with DS. what's a good ratio of GC to DS? i can experiment with that later this evening.

well i can't get a 110% refund for it being 100 degrees in the shade outside! i guess it is just drying faster than i'm wiping it! i ordered it April 27th with the perfect interior kit.

it is possible i am using more than i should as well.

i'm intrigued about chris's comment about mixing with DS. what's a good ratio of GC:DS? i can experiment with that later this evening.

If you ordered it this or even most of last year, you've got the new stuff!

Mines OLD!

Chris

Archived