Customer Service 866.965.0400

Operation Swirl Killer

DanFish

Question

Ok! So got the Junkman kit yesterday, washed the car last night and got ready to attack the swirls in the morning. Took about 2 1/2 hours to do 2 panels, Clay, SHR,FMP,MSW. You guys are not kidding when you say the PC is a workout! Was only able to finish 2 panels, then the rain started :willy: Here's some pictures! More to come hopefully next week! :rockon:

19 answers to this question

Thanks guys!

BTW: Have to find you a freeware photo fix program to rotate those images, I'm too old to be craning my neck.... :lol:

It's weird, the look to be in the proper position when I view them on my computer but they are rotated in the forum

Finished her up last night, I have never gotten so many compliments from people walking their dogs!

Sweeeeet, looks great. I'll bet you have the cleanest daily driver in the parking lot. A DD can be near perfect, it just takes time, dedication and some work, then it rains!:D:D

:cheers: You've earned it!:cheers:

BTW: Have to find you a freeware photo fix program to rotate those images, I'm too old to be craning my neck.... :lol:

Looking real good my friend, excellent! As to your question, you don't have to remove MSW as any use of polish or clay will remove it for you. So do what you have to do, but remember you will need to protect it afterward. For what it is worth, sometimes I will go weeks without wax. However, my car is not a daily driver and stays in the garage.

On the subject of the PC, it is a safe and effective polisher, not powerful or fast. You can't have all 4, just a certain two of that group and safe is never coupled with powerful or fast. :)

Great to get a reply from the junkman himself! Thank you!:D Now that I have the PC my car will probably not go a month without some type of wax! :pc:

Going to try to finish her up tomorrow and get some final pics up! :banana:

Looking real good my friend, excellent! As to your question, you don't have to remove MSW as any use of polish or clay will remove it for you. So do what you have to do, but remember you will need to protect it afterward. For what it is worth, sometimes I will go weeks without wax. However, my car is not a daily driver and stays in the garage.

On the subject of the PC, it is a safe and effective polisher, not powerful or fast. You can't have all 4, just a certain two of that group and safe is never coupled with powerful or fast. :)

Thanks! It's not close to 100% perfect but it is a DD so perfect is not an option. There are some pretty deep scratches on the doors that I am going to need the 4''pad for :banana:

Question, if I finish the car put down some MSW when I do eventually get the 4'' pads can I use them over the MSW or do I have to remove the wax by claying?

Archived