Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey 73VetteGirl....

Marylander

I'm curious... what is this "99 Miata-ratti" you list in your sig? Some kind of special Miata? Or is it just a nickname? :cheers:

Rich

We bought it when the gas prices were around $4.25 per gallon. Its a lil 5 speed convertible Miata. :lol::lol:

I like sports cars and I wanted the Maserati like Rich said...but I didn't get it!! We bought it for $800 with a smashed front passenger side. My BF is a bodyman and he went and bought a new fender and bumped the hood. We also bought a new set of tires and rims off Craigs list because I hated the stock ones. We also put a new sound system in it. This winter it gets a new paint job.

We don't drive it very much since the gas prices dropped and it sits in my driveway blocking the garage entrance so I can't get my Vette out...:help:

We have been offered as much as $3500 to sell it but I like it now so I think we will keep it just because...:burnout: Its actually a fun lil FAST car.

This is almost the exact car miata.jpg

That is the end of my story. :willy::willy::willy:

AH, mystery solved. :thumbsup:

Those are neat little cars. I've always been a little tempted to pick one up myself, but I'm 6'2" so it might be a little small for me.

:lol::lol: My BF is 6'1" and he looks like he is in a big Clown car when he is driving.

To me...its like driving a gokart with a larger engine. :rockon: I love taking the RPMs up to the redline :banana: then SHIFT!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: My BF is 6'1" and he looks like he is in a big Clown car when he is driving.

To me...its like driving a gokart with a larger engine. :rockon: I love taking the RPMs up to the redline :banana: then SHIFT!!!!!!!!

"Clown car" is exactly the image I'm fearful of. I look like enough of a clown without the car adding to the visual. :lolsmack:

That's pretty funny. I had a customer that has a bmw. One of the little convertibles, Z4 I think.

Anyway Tom is 6' 6" and said he loved driving the car, but could not ride as a passenger. It seems the passenger had way less room than the driver. Apparently as a driver there was more than enough room for him to sit comfortably. He still looked funny driving it.

wonder what my son will drive.. they are guessing him to be 6'5"

i'm 5'8"-5'9" jeff is 6'.. but JJ takes after me. so far seems to be everything, cept that he is a boy, and has blue eyes.. my dad is 6'8". so yea. JJ could be really tall