Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and out shipping?

Does it cost more to ship the cans? I noticed its $10 for the 3 pack. I've ordered a lot heavier things than that and it was not that much. Just curious. Thanks

Mine was 8 something with 3 jumbo wash mits added. Next time look into adding a couple of things to help out weigh the shipping.

I held out buying because I knew the I&O was coming out.

Chris

Mine was 8 something with 3 jumbo wash mits added. Next time look into adding a couple of things to help out weigh the shipping.

I held out buying because I knew the I&O was coming out.

Chris

crap, it was 11$ for me and I'm only two hours south of you and I ordered less.

I gotta say, and this isn't Adam's specific, shipping charges are out of hand.

crap, it was 11$ for me and I'm only two hours south of you and I ordered less.

I gotta say, and this isn't Adam's specific, shipping charges are out of hand.

You can always pick it up!

Probably cost you a bit more than 11 bucks though...

If you think of it that way, it's not bad. ;)

Remember it's a flat rate charge like most sites, so you'll pay the same (to a point) whether you get 1 thing or four things some times.

Chris

Distance guys... thats what it is. Our shipping rates haven't changed, they're still based on weight and automatically calculated by FedEx's software. We don't profit from shipping at all, in a lot of cases we lose money when you look at the way our guys package and the quality of the packing materials we use.

Distance guys... thats what it is. Our shipping rates haven't changed, they're still based on weight and automatically calculated by FedEx's software. We don't profit from shipping at all, in a lot of cases we lose money when you look at the way our guys package and the quality of the packing materials we use.

i dunno, when i place orders, i expect a really big box of stuff, and everytime the boxes seem to be smaller and smaller... they literally fill every nook and cranny with some type of product or towel your ordered! the boxes are A LOT heavier than they look, that's for sure! they know how to pack it (thats what she said)

I realize it's a Fed Ex thing, I'm not blaming Adam's, I'm just saying in general I'm getting fed up with shipping charges. For example, I dropped my clay bar in gravel yesterday, all of it. :( So now I have to decide, order more clay bar and pay more for shipping then the claybar or go to walmart and get some of the others guys claybar and save on shipping. Since claybar is the only thing I need it doesn't make sense to order online.

Again not Adam's fault.

I realize it's a Fed Ex thing, I'm not blaming Adam's, I'm just saying in general I'm getting fed up with shipping charges. For example, I dropped my clay bar in gravel yesterday, all of it. :( So now I have to decide, order more clay bar and pay more for shipping then the claybar or go to walmart and get some of the others guys claybar and save on shipping. Since claybar is the only thing I need it doesn't make sense to order online.

Again not Adam's fault.

email suggestions@adamspolishes.com and request a daily special for clay bar with free shipping... you call, they really do answer! thats how i got my premium hand polishing kit ;)

Again not Adam's fault.

THAT sucks! I always have a back up and NEVER use the WHOLE bar.

Chris

THAT sucks! I always have a back up and NEVER use the WHOLE bar.

Chris

I wasn't using the whole bar. I actually had it in three pieces in the jar. I dropped the whole works as I was trying to get one piece out. lol Yesterday was one of those days trust me.

:iagree: just used my new adam's clay bar over the weekend and i cut it into thirds, the thing was so big! (thats what she said)

Did someone watch the 40 year old virgin over the weekend?

Remember... Family friendly... ;)

Archived