Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Few Updated G8 Pics

GerryC

I haven't been around much lately, busy with both work and summer classes, and keeping my baby pearly white :glasses:

Overcast after a wash

Picture-075.jpg

pretty nice sunset angle

Picture-013.jpg

Super VRT holds up pretty freakin well

Picture-078.jpg

About an hour ago

Picture-081.jpg

Applied Leather Conditioner about a week ago, probably needs more soon

Picture-080.jpg

No, it's not a BMW, ok? Thanks.

Picture-079.jpg

I see swirls :jester:

So do I, in your signature :jester:

Looks GREAT! You should get the GT's trunk lid cover. It really cleans up the underside of the trunk.

Chris

That is next on my list. What I really want is a decal of some sort of the G8 silhouette (from the 888 logo) that I can put on either my dash trim on the passenger side, or somewhere under the hood.

Looks good Gerry!:cheers: Are you going to Corvette Carlisle?
Yep, I'll be there Friday and Saturday, looking forward to working with you again

Gorgeous! :2thumbs:

When the G8s first came out I wanted the White Hot so bad, but no one was selling for less than $5,000 over invoice. :willy:I waited a year and got the Sport Red Metallic. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the White Hot G8s, they're so sexy.

Gorgeous! :2thumbs:

When the G8s first came out I wanted the White Hot so bad, but no one was selling for less than $5,000 over invoice. :willy:I waited a year and got the Sport Red Metallic. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the White Hot G8s, they're so sexy.

Wow, that is so crazy for the GT's. I worked for Pontiac for 4 years. I was whoring out GT's basically at invoice less all rebates. 5k over invoice is absurd. The car only had about 1,500$ profit built into it on the invoice. The GXP I wasn't able to get through my dealership, so I actually went out of state and paid a little over sticker on that car.

• 3 weeks later...

I figured I'd wake up early today to wash my car since it wouldn't be too hot outside at 8 am....WRONG...but since school starts tomorrow I had no choice. I can't roll around campus in a dirty car, now can I? :glasses:

Picture-086.jpg

I also put some brilliant glaze on the wheels and it really made the metallic in the paint pop. I had no idea they looked like this. (btw, if you don't yet have an ace turbostick, buy one.)

Picture-087.jpg

I found these transfer tape Pontiac logos on eBay for $3 each, so I got a bunch in white and black and played around with a few ideas before settling on this. It took some finesse to make the letters stick to the textured plastic, but they seem to be holding up pretty well.

Picture-084.jpg

And then I gave the entire engine a good wipedown, followed by a coat of super VRT and touched up the rest with I&O

Picture-085.jpg

kevin I meant to ask you, I noticed in some of the pics you posted a while ago that you and your friends have decals of the G8 silhouette on your rear side windows. I've been looking for something like that for ages, where can I get one?

kevin I meant to ask you, I noticed in some of the pics you posted a while ago that you and your friends have decals of the G8 silhouette on your rear side windows. I've been looking for something like that for ages, where can I get one?

if you have facebook, join our northeast g8 owners club

and you will find out about our meets, and other things going on for the club

I paid $5 for a pair

let me know what color you want, and i will see if i can get them for you

Archived