Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metro vac

03silvss

Question

13 answers to this question

does it pick up lots of stuff , or just little gravel and small dirt or can it get some hair out of the carpets, thing like that. i want something good, so if this thing cant pick up almost everything im not gonna get it.

I havent had any issues with it and besides its Adams 110% money back guarantee if you dont like or it doesnt work just call em and return it. but i think you will be pleasntly surprised for the small unit i love it and its easy to carry around i have mine in an adams detail bag.

I have the vac you are talking about and I love it. All the right attachments for getting into those small annoying spots. Picks up everything I have had tried it on in my Coupe and then there is the best feature, no lugging around a full size vacuum, making sure that you don't hit the car with it when you reaching that extra little bit further, you can't, because it is right there in your hand!

I picked up the Vac N' Blo 500 a couple of weeks ago from Adams. The thing works AWESOME and is very small so it is easy to store away. The suction was hard enough to suck up a GI Joe and a little rubber lizard into the dirt filter. My wifes car was filled with dirt, sand, food crumbs, etc and when I was it was completely spotless. My wife has even used it to pickup some crumbs in our pantry inside the house. LOL

I have a Dyson as well but always hates having to drag it out of the house. I will never have to again.. :)

I have both Metro vacs. Small worked fine, but I didn't like to tote it around the car with me, so I upgraded to the large one. The large one is a breeze to use, and makes for a nice professional look in my garage.

Archived