Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st try with a PC

2EZ 2SPD

Looking good. I have a date with my Vette this weekend. The clear coats on the Vette's are very good. Don't be scared to do 2 or 3 passes. Post up some pics when you throw on two coats of wax. Just give me a heads up so I can pull out the shades!:glasses:

Beautiful! Nice job. First pics had swirl city all over them. What a difference.

Everyone says black is hard because you see everything. Well, I think white is hard for just the oppositie reason. Because it is harder to see the defects to correct them. I spend tons of time holding the light in all different angles and then take it outside in the sun. That's where you can find the micro scratches that drive me nuts! :willy:

Can't wait for the pics with wax.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I can't get any finished pics right now because off a lot of rain we are getting.

yep definate difference listen it wont be done on one pass you may have to make multiple passes before it gets where you want it.

Significant improvement. Ditto on the multiple passes -

Glad to hear I shouldn't expect to get it all out the first time.

Beautiful! Nice job. First pics had swirl city all over them. What a difference.

Everyone says black is hard because you see everything. Well, I think white is hard for just the oppositie reason. Because it is harder to see the defects to correct them. I spend tons of time holding the light in all different angles and then take it outside in the sun. That's where you can find the micro scratches that drive me nuts! :willy:

Can't wait for the pics with wax.

You are correct it is hard to get the light just right so can see if what you are doing is working or not, I figure I will get better at it in time.

Archived