Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oh Hai! from Colorado

importkiller

Hello all,

My name is Ryan, I own a 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS and it is black. This is the first car that I have had that is black and the swirl marks are killing me. I am looking forward to purchasing Adam's Polish products when I can save up the moneys.

p.s. What would one use to clean micro sued?

One of the members of my car club Rocky Mountain Ecotec Dave Pollie (sp? on last name) hosted a Detail and Wash day with Adam's Polish Products and I am sold. What sold me more was I went to tool king to look at prices on a porter cable polisher and right in the front of the store is a big Adams Polish display. As soon as I have the money late October early November :( I will pick up the full starter kit !

Hello all,

My name is Ryan, I own a 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS and it is black. This is the first car that I have had that is black and the swirl marks are killing me. I am looking forward to purchasing Adam's Polish products when I can save up the moneys.

p.s. What would one use to clean micro sued?

ohhai.jpg

:lolsmack:

Welcome to the board Ryan!!

The micro suede (Alcantara) is a bit of a pain in the butt to maintain, I had it in my TrailBlazer SS. Heres a link to my writeup on the stuff... the key is upkeep... a little bit of regular maintenance will prevent you from having to hassle with more extensive cleaning later:

HOW TO CLEAN ALCANTARA (FAUX SUEDE)

Ryan, Good to see you on here buddy. Doing your trunk on Sunday was fun. I love the pics you posted on rockymountainecotec.net. That was a fun day. Watch the Adam's videos on this site and the the Junkman's videos and you will know instantly where I learned allot of what I showed you guys.

Archived