Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Chicago!

Stryker

Hello everyone, my name is Jon. Recently, After many years of wanting one, I finally purchased a PC-7424 XP. While I have only had it a short time, I fairly sure it has been the best purchase I have ever made.

After I got it I started searching the internet on how to use it. Eventually, I came across Junkman2000's videos. His videos with out a doubt are some of the best out there and I think a DVD of all of them should come with the PC.

After I watched all of his videos I got curious of the products he was using and watched all of the Volume 6 videos and quickly became amazed with not only the products but how simple the system was. I like how there are 4 pads and everything is color-coded making it almost fool proof.

Unfortunately, I found this site after I purchased my PC, and at the same time I ordered pads and polishes along with it. Since it's getting closer and closer to winter time here, the plan is to use the polishes I have for practicing and buy Adam's pads and polishes for next season, maybe I'll ask for them for Christmas.

I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you, and possibly contributing information of my own down the road.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

:welcomebanner: Jon!

What kind of veeeeehicle?

I'm afraid to say because in just browsing the forum the members on here have some absolutely amazing cars.

I drive a 93 Honda Prelude. I'm broke college kid with a higher end hobby.

However, I will say, minus a few little rust spots, it looks just as good as it did in 93.

Bah! One of the first things you will find here is that the folks here are all car guys/gals with a shiny addiction. Think of us as crows.........LOL!!

So long as you like your car and want it to look its best you will fit right in. Think we can all relate to the young and broke thing. ;) I know I can!

I remember when the Prelude first came out. My neighbour had one and I fell in love with it. Unfortunately, Nova Scotia's salted roads were not kind to them. Very few around these days.

Archived