Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Adam's collection thus far

Kingsford

Question

Well, my I finally got another shelf for the garage the other day. Now I have a place all for my detailing stuff. A friend also gave me an awesome mini fridge to keep my waxes and "soda" in, in the garage... Much more convenient than keeping it in the house.

Some of it you can't see, I keep the every day use stuff in the bucket to easily move around.

Please ignore the inferior products on the 2nd lowest shelf.

Top Shelf (L to R & Back to Front):

1 Gallon Shampoo, 1 Gallon & 16oz DS, 1 Gallon & 16oz WW, Leather Cleaner, Carpet & Upholstry Cleaner, Leather Conditioner, FMP, SHR (x2), MSW (x2), I&O (x2), APC 4oz & 16oz.

Middle Shelf (L to R & Back to Front):

Porter Cable, 14 Gauge 25' Cord, Flood Light, and some crappy stuff I'm still trying to get rid of.

Bottom Tub (L to R & Back to Front):

Yellow, Orange and White 4-6" pads, Black 6" Pad, Assortment of all Adam's Towels, Old Microfiber Drying Towels (Orange), Boar Hair Brush, Fender Brush, Blue & Orange Flip Pad, Yellow Hex Grip, Microfiber Foam Pads, Foam Blocks, VRT Applicators for Tires.

Adam's Bucket:

Shampoo, DS, WW, Revive Polish, Buttery Wax, Undercarriage Spray, Super VRT, 50/50 VRT, Green Wheel Cleaner, APC, BSG, Glass Cleaner.

mobilephotoaug302010841.jpg

After posting this and naming off ever thing I have not only do I feel like I have no life.... but I have no idea where my clay bar is. :confused:

:jester:

UPDATE!

If any of you are curious, that collection cost me $889.97 over 5 months. Not to mention I'm ordering Americana and another Clay Bar this week. Also a gift I received for doing some odd jobs for some certain people. So if you add those in to my cost it would be just a little under $1000.

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moz, I went with the same rack, but in black. (marine environment, chrome doesn't do so well here) I also hang all products with a sprayer on the edge of the rack with the label out.

Work good for what they do ay :thumbsup:

Well, my I finally got another shelf for the garage the other day. Now I have a place all for my detailing stuff. A friend also gave me an awesome mini fridge to keep my waxes and "soda" in, in the garage... Much more convenient than keeping it in the house.

Some of it you can't see, I keep the every day use stuff in the bucket to easily move around.

Please ignore the inferior products on the 2nd lowest shelf.

Top Shelf (L to R & Back to Front):

1 Gallon Shampoo, 1 Gallon & 16oz DS, 1 Gallon & 16oz WW, Leather Cleaner, Carpet & Upholstry Cleaner, Leather Conditioner, FMP, SHR (x2), MSW (x2), I&O (x2), APC 4oz & 16oz.

Middle Shelf (L to R & Back to Front):

Porter Cable, 14 Gauge 25' Cord, Flood Light, and some crappy stuff I'm still trying to get rid of.

Bottom Tub (L to R & Back to Front):

Yellow, Orange and White 4-6" pads, Black 6" Pad, Assortment of all Adam's Towels, Old Microfiber Drying Towels (Orange), Boar Hair Brush, Fender Brush, Blue & Orange Flip Pad, Yellow Hex Grip, Microfiber Foam Pads, Foam Blocks, VRT Applicators for Tires.

Adam's Bucket:

Shampoo, DS, WW, Revive Polish, Buttery Wax, Undercarriage Spray, Super VRT, 50/50 VRT, Green Wheel Cleaner, APC, BSG, Glass Cleaner.

mobilephotoaug302010841.jpg

After posting this and naming off ever thing I have not only do I feel like I have no life.... but I have no idea where my clay bar is. :confused:

:jester:

UPDATE!

If any of you are curious, that collection cost me $889.97 over 5 months. Not to mention I'm ordering Americana and another Clay Bar this week. Also a gift I received for doing some odd jobs for some certain people. So if you add those in to my cost it would be just a little under $1000.

Nice collection going.

That $1000.00 mark is not hard to hit.

For me August = $1xxx.xx (WeeeeHooooo)

Im at the 75 dollar mark for adams product :)

You got to start somewhere though right?

Ya my first purchase was $45, I bought WW, 2 Waffle Towels, and VRT.

Then 3 days later I dropped $175 on the essentials kit because I liked the stuff from the first order so much!

nice shelf and collections! Pretty neat too!

You will laugh-but I have an old china hutch my grandma gave me-that is where I keep Adam's stuff in the house. :lol:

The shelves are actually pretty crappy. They are getting old.... 8 or 9 years if I remember and they are kind of unstable if you have a lot of weight on them, they start to twist.

I am very organized. The rest of the garage kills me but its my parents garage. I only get my little shelf and fridge next to it.

I guess I've missed something after not being on here for a while. What's the deal with the '$1,000' mark?

No idea, I just like keeping track of what I have and how much I've spent.

I'm up to $2,020.00 not counting the 3 to 400 dollars in gift cards family have given me and probably another 250 in straight up Adams gifts given to me by family.

My out of pocket in less than 2 years is 2020 though.

Chris

I guess I've missed something after not being on here for a while. What's the deal with the '$1,000' mark?

I think it's a milestone that you realize (Until AdamsPolishes) going to the local Auto Zone, Wal-Mart, ect. and dropping $50-$100 on products to detail you car/truck that really don't work all that well,Adams Polishes work well enough to spend $1000 just to do up-keep on your vehicle.And from there,i'm sure it will just snowball !:cheers:

I think it's a milestone that you realize (Until AdamsPolishes) going to the local Auto Zone, Wal-Mart, ect. and dropping $50-$100 on products to detail you car/truck that really don't work all that well

I dont know I've probably dropped about $2000 over the past 5 years at Walmart and Farm & Fleet. Adam's lasts longer considering I was my truck every weekend.

Archived