Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Adam's collection thus far

Kingsford

Question

Well, my I finally got another shelf for the garage the other day. Now I have a place all for my detailing stuff. A friend also gave me an awesome mini fridge to keep my waxes and "soda" in, in the garage... Much more convenient than keeping it in the house.

Some of it you can't see, I keep the every day use stuff in the bucket to easily move around.

Please ignore the inferior products on the 2nd lowest shelf.

Top Shelf (L to R & Back to Front):

1 Gallon Shampoo, 1 Gallon & 16oz DS, 1 Gallon & 16oz WW, Leather Cleaner, Carpet & Upholstry Cleaner, Leather Conditioner, FMP, SHR (x2), MSW (x2), I&O (x2), APC 4oz & 16oz.

Middle Shelf (L to R & Back to Front):

Porter Cable, 14 Gauge 25' Cord, Flood Light, and some crappy stuff I'm still trying to get rid of.

Bottom Tub (L to R & Back to Front):

Yellow, Orange and White 4-6" pads, Black 6" Pad, Assortment of all Adam's Towels, Old Microfiber Drying Towels (Orange), Boar Hair Brush, Fender Brush, Blue & Orange Flip Pad, Yellow Hex Grip, Microfiber Foam Pads, Foam Blocks, VRT Applicators for Tires.

Adam's Bucket:

Shampoo, DS, WW, Revive Polish, Buttery Wax, Undercarriage Spray, Super VRT, 50/50 VRT, Green Wheel Cleaner, APC, BSG, Glass Cleaner.

mobilephotoaug302010841.jpg

After posting this and naming off ever thing I have not only do I feel like I have no life.... but I have no idea where my clay bar is. :confused:

:jester:

UPDATE!

If any of you are curious, that collection cost me $889.97 over 5 months. Not to mention I'm ordering Americana and another Clay Bar this week. Also a gift I received for doing some odd jobs for some certain people. So if you add those in to my cost it would be just a little under $1000.

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know I've probably dropped about $2000 over the past 5 years at Walmart and Farm & Fleet. Adam's lasts longer considering I was my truck every weekend.

Sorry FFKingsford,I should of clarified:

$50/$100 a month.

August for me= I hit my milestone;)

Wow FFKingsford that is quite the collection! :)

I fear I am not too far behind you with my C3 almost stocked to the gills. :)

I tried the glass cleaner, glass sealant, leather & interior cleaner and leather conditioner first. After using them, I was hooked. I started looking for reasons ("oh no, all my 'detailing supplies' disappeared to the local auto parts store for anyone that wants them") to try other Adam's Products. :)

If any of you are curious, that collection cost me $889.97 over 5 months. Not to mention I'm ordering Americana and another Clay Bar this week. Also a gift I received for doing some odd jobs for some certain people. So if you add those in to my cost it would be just a little under $1000.

I know what you mean it adds up quickly. Just wait until you hit the 1,500 mark.

Ugh. DieselDude you made me curious (and activated my mild OCD) so I just had to look up how much I've spent. I'm about $200 shy of that $1500 mark. :(

The really troubling part is that I placed my first order on 5 Aug. 2010 and just today (3 Sept. 2010) I placed my fifth (5th!!) order. Stupid foam gun kit being all awesome and what I need.

I think I have a problem. Is there an Adam's support group or something?

At least the gf is happy with the way the cars look :)

Hum...

First post..

My list

Micro Fiber towels the big fluffy white ones... $93.84 very nice much better than the Zanio towels.

Second order... Added up to $282.70

Adam's Blaster Sidekick, 2 buckets (thanks Junkman) with grit guards, Boar Hair wheel brush, 3 wash pads (thanks Junkman), Adam's D/A Foam Pad & Backing Plate Kit (thanks Junkman, I think), 3 more of the yummy Adam's Double Soft Premium Microfiber Towels.

Third order... $124.67

I really need to stay away from the Junkman YouTube page...

Adam's 16 OZ Swirl & Haze Remover, Adam's Fine Machine Car Polish & Machine SuperWax, 2 each Adam's 16 OZ All Purpose Cleaner, Adam's Boulder Blonde Fender Brush, (this one I blame on Adam)

Fourth order... Poor impulse control with the labor day discount... $144.76

Adam's Foam Gun Basics Kit (Darn Junkman), Adam's 16oz Detail Spray, GALLON Adam's Detail Spray.

Next order when I get home will be the focus pads and the Universal Pad washer. Darn Junkman YouTube page...

Junkman. Please don't post any new videos for a month or so, my Wallet jumps off of the coffee table and hides under the couch every time it hears you voice now...

At $650 I am still not in the Adam's 1K club but it won't be long now...

My garage is finally coming together a little bit at a time... phase 1 complete - get all products organized and into their own cabinet so I can demo the rest of the garage and get rolling on lighting, custom cabinets, etc.

94273de4.jpg

33dbb272.jpg

800c4bd6.jpg

The most important supplies :cheers:

0998c919.jpg

Not pictured all my waxes, clay, and other very temp sensitive items which stay in my office.

Very nice Dylan! Those are nice cabinets.

My garage is finally coming together a little bit at a time... phase 1 complete - get all products organized and into their own cabinet so I can demo the rest of the garage and get rolling on lighting, custom cabinets, etc.

What are you lighting plans? I'm trying to figure out how to work some overhead florescent lights with the garage door UP!

Archived