Customer Service 866.965.0400

FedEx delivery!!!!

MAN! Look at the SIZE of that bottle! Looks at least 2' tall! :lolsmack:

I just love when downstairs calls up to my office and says..."George there is a package down here for you from Adam's":banana::banana::banana:

Look what Mr. FedEx brought for me today.

IMG_0011.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a great 3 day weekend! :2thumbs:

When you say "DOWNSTAIRS" do you mean your Mother? And by "OFFICE", do you mean the Tent City you made in your bedroom??

(Its a joke, lighten up!):lurk::lurk::lurk:

I just love when downstairs calls up to my office and says..."George there is a package down here for you from Adam's":banana::banana::banana:

Look what Mr. FedEx brought for me today.

IMG_0011.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a great 3 day weekend! :2thumbs:

When you say "DOWNSTAIRS" do you mean your Mother? And by "OFFICE", do you mean the Tent City you made in your bedroom??

(Its a joke, lighten up!):lurk::lurk::lurk:

Hey Red.... boy that was funny! If anyone knows what the hell he is talking about can you tune me in? I will give you two big thumbs up:2thumbs: on spelling all the words correct in your post. The pulic schools up in NY are doing a great job.:lol::lol::lol:

(It's a joke, lighten up!) :jester::jester::jester:

Hey Chris,

Couldn't resist and tried some out on my Vette. This stuff is great. Dries very quick and gives off a deep wet look. Have your tried it out yet?

Love the lift. That is my next project.:thumbsup:

Yes I have, it does dry quick and the amazing shine.:drool:

I also tried it with my PC (speed 3) & Grey pad, works great by hand & machine! And thanks, I love my BendPak lift!:thumbsup:

Yes I have, it does dry quick and the amazing shine.:drool:

I also tried it with my PC (speed 3) & Grey pad, works great by hand & machine! And thanks, I love my BendPak lift!:thumbsup:

Chris,

How tall is the ceiling in your gargage? I'm wondering if it would fit in my garage? I would put the Vette on top and my Camaro underneath. My ceiling in the garage is 9 feet.

Chris,

How tall is the ceiling in your gargage? I'm wondering if it would fit in my garage? I would put the Vette on top and my Camaro underneath. My ceiling in the garage is 9 feet.

My ceiling was 9' 4", I vaulted the center to about 13'. Where my hood of my GTO is, is the 9' 4".

Measure both cars and add about 8" and that will give you a rough est.

More pics. New BendPak HD-9 4 Post lift! :2thumbs:

Archived