Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pacific Slate Metallic G8

fiveoh

Just finished an 8 hour detail session of lots of Adams products + PC. Snapped a few pics, one of these days i'm going to have to get my sister(photographer) to come over and take some real pics.

2njhs9g.jpg

2i6jsr5.jpg

2e4gneg.jpg

Tried to get some of the metallic to pop in this pic but the iphone wasn't picking it up.

24oxd2v.jpg

Ya... it needs body work and I'll proably get the whole thing repainted when I do that, so I dont even wash it anymore. :(

You sound like a lazy old man who doesnt see the point in washing his car because its just gonna get dirty again. Its like yourself after sweating all day at work and then you get home and think man im not gonna take a shower im just gonna get sweaty again tomorrow.

Im not saying you have to use your adams on it but for god sakes at least wash the dang thing.

You sound like a lazy old man who doesnt see the point in washing his car because its just gonna get dirty again. Its like yourself after sweating all day at work and then you get home and think man im not gonna take a shower im just gonna get sweaty again tomorrow.

Im not saying you have to use your adams on it but for god sakes at least wash the dang thing.

LOL! Well If I actually drove it I probably would... it hasn't been driven in over 5 years and actually set in my parents yard for 4 of those 5. It has bad rings and needs a new motor, the inspection is from 2002, needs new brakes, new suspension, and the body work I mentioned earlier. It was my first car(2nd owner) and I shouldn't have let it get in such bad condition.

I see at more like, why take a shower right before you mow the yard. ;)

Thanks for all the great comments on the g8.

LOL! Well If I actually drove it I probably would... it hasn't been driven in over 5 years and actually set in my parents yard for 4 of those 5. It has bad rings and needs a new motor, the inspection is from 2002, needs new brakes, new suspension, and the body work I mentioned earlier. It was my first car(2nd owner) and I shouldn't have let it get in such bad condition.

I see at more like, why take a shower right before you mow the yard. ;)

Thanks for all the great comments on the g8.

Its is always hard to let your first car go. You get so attached. I got my 5.0 from my uncle. He had it sitting in his garage for 8 years, I turned 16 and He sold it to me.

Archived