Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member in Missouri.

M1200

Howdy! New member here in Missouri, just West of St. Louis in Cottleville actually.

I purchased a new Nissan 370Z back in July, joined the site www.the370z.com and thats where I found out about Adam's Polishes.

Started checking out this site, reading as much as I could here in the forums and watching Junkman's videos. That guy is very informative and entertaining at the same time!

I work for a defense contractor in the STL area as a Training Instructor for a vehicle that my empoyer sells to the Army. I'm currently up in New York at Fort Drum for several weeks with that job. I'm also in the Navy reserves.:patriot:

Looking forward to purchasing some Adam's products and having them waiting for me when I get back home after this current trip, probably one of the kits that includes the PC polisher. :pc:

See you all on the boards and possibly at various STL area car shows!

Welcome...............................I live just down Highway N from you. Have you thought of joining the Gateway Z Club? www.GatewayZClub.com

I've checked out their website several times, just haven't joined their forum yet. Been wanting to attend some meets so I can see some of the common mods such as exhaust & intake systems in person. My job keeps me on the road alot and just don't have much time at home to even drive the Z.

Archived