Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Fresheners: Whats Your Take?

Air Fresheners?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Air Fresheners?

• Yes. I use them in my car all the time.
    • No. Not something I use in my vehicles.
    • Yes, but only occasionally.
    • No, but if Adam's had one I'd try it.
    • No, I prefer the smell of my own body odor :)

I'm not a big fan, most are so over the top that you have to drive around with the windows down and they only last a few days.

But my vote shouldn't count, when the new car smell starts to go away I just get a new car :willy::willy::willy:

Now that.is an expensive air freshener....lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 to 15.... Minus 2 knuckleheads that are full of themselves and their smells.... I think this should be done :D

Who the heck are those three guys that like the smell of themselves the best??:willy:

i dont use them but i would love the detail spray smell in my car. but my question is, what style are we talking about? i dont really want something to hang in my windshield. no matter what it is it looks tacky imo. i want something thats relatively hidden even if its the kind that goes into the airvents.

• 2 weeks later...

I would use them if Adam came out with some.

I like the Leather Conditioner smell myself, and after conditioning the seats it pretty much acts like an air freshener anyway.

I wouldn't mind a detail spray flavor of air freshener - or VRT flavored ... omg yum.

So yeah, make a scent for every product you have haha I'd buy the set!

Can we hurry and get these things made? I'm using stuff from the "Guys" that lasted maybe an hour :lol:

I agree, that's what I used to use until I tried Adam's Leather Conditioner.

Maybe they can 1-up "the guys" and make a "Successful Businesswoman Scent"

• 3 weeks later...

Have tried a few different ones that you pick up at like Pep Boys but have not found one that works well or smells like the picture on the front. Tried the new car smell ones and did not remined me of the way a new car smells when you first open the door. So no don't use them much anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived