Customer Service 866.965.0400

The history of Adam's?

Mark

Adam, how about a brief history regarding what you went thru to start the company? I find it very interesting how entrepreneurs decided to start their own business.

Edited by Mark

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I would love to know more about the origins of Adams. Also, I have often wondered who the chemical engineering brains are. Somewhere, someone has to know how to make slicker products than the competition. Is that Adam? Jason? I just wonder how it came to be that you all get so many things right which others have gotten wrong.

Adam said, Let there be shine, and there was shine.

And Adam saw the shine, that it was good: and Adam divided the shine from the dull.

And Adam called the shine Adam's Premium Car Care Products, and the dull he called The Competition.

Genesis 1:3-5

Adam said, Let there be shine, and there was shine.

And Adam saw the shine, that it was good: and Adam divided the shine from the dull.

And Adam called the shine Adam's Premium Car Care Products, and the dull he called The Competition.

Genesis 1:3-5

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: That is perfect!!!!

Adam bought a helmet, a mouth guard, knee pads and his parents took out some extra life insurance on him and Adam decided that he was going to become a super bike rider and attempted to go down the hill.

But the hill was much bigger than Adam remember it, only a fool would try this !!!!!!