Customer Service 866.965.0400

The history of Adam's?

Mark

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my first detail kit from Adam in 2000 at the Orange County Fair, although the name on the bottle wasn't Adams just yet. He had a cool detail demonstration on a ford F150(I think) and took the time to show my wife and I the quality of his products. We bought a kit from him that day. A few years later I read various online forums about these detail products called "Adams" and how good they were/easy to use. I went on the website and low and behold, there's Adam! I gave him a call and ordered up another kit from him; gave me a nice military discount ta'boot. It's funny because my wife and I would talk from time to time about that guy we bought the detail products from at the fair; small world right. Anyway, I have since recommended Adam's products exclusively because I have believed in him since the first time we met. Over the years, I've only talked to him a handful of times, being in the military, I'm never around much, but I still have his products in my garage!

Edited by moregrip

Adam said, Let there be shine, and there was shine.

And Adam saw the shine, that it was good: and Adam divided the shine from the dull.

And Adam called the shine Adam's Premium Car Care Products, and the dull he called The Competition.

Genesis 1:3-5

We need that on t shirts

the inspiration for the new product line. While

Jason was still playing with the hairy fruit, mashing them together. Adam then grabbed some pina colada mix and it smelled so good, with the Grape & the colada he thought he had a few winners, but wait...

and that made Adam get back to thinking straight on his project of making something that will not only shine but smell good to get the girlys attention. then in came...

...that cute 15 year old that lived across the street from Adam....and her shorts had the word "PINK" written across them. At that instant, Adam knew what color his first product had to be...

Hey Friends, I've been traveling much lately, and tonight, am sitting at LAX after an outstanding series of meetings in Southern California.

Dinner with Jason, Ashley and Rob was great, and the team is in Met with our chemist for most of the day, and our product line is about to get a nice boost!

Anyway, there have been requests to tell my story, so I'll start a post now: "The Adam's Story"

Thanks for caring, and I hope not to bore the members here!:2thumbs: