Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tolco Red Sprayers - Sold separate?

D, I'm loving that you guys got the Tolco sprayers up on the new 32 oz bottles (and in Adams red to boot!), are you guys planning to sell them separately in a 3-pack like the pumps and black sprayers?  The Tolco ones are seriously durable, even more so than the current Mixor black sprayer sold.  Makes the old TS800 by Calmar look like a fragile flower.

I've used Tolco's for a while now and they really stand up to heavy use.  Nice job!

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Good deal, yeah I've dropped a few bottles in the past with Tolco's and they just keep on trucking.

I need to grab a few red dilution bottles on the next order anyway so I'll just order the matched set for now.  If you bring in extras in the future that would be cool for sure.  These are equivalent to the Gray Chemical resistant ones right, just ordered in Red?

^OK So you guys def order them to your spec then, because I've only seen the Chem resistant model in Gray, no other colors offered.  The all white one seems to be the standard model (and they also come with multi-colored triggers), says comes with Rubber piston cup, and Nitrile O-rings.

The Gray one says FKM (Viton) o-ring and piston cup, is this what the Reds are?

Edited by Ricky Bobby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...