Customer Service 866.965.0400

32oz Bottles Gone?

As others have chimed in, 32oz bottles have been removed from the site for purchase for now, with the exception of Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener (it needs to be kept in HDPE bottles, and I'm not sure if we will move it down to the 16oz HDPE bottle that we use for Strip Wash). Slower sales, warehouse spacing in the pick lines, slight bottle warping issues with some chemicals, and other factors led to the decision of removing this size option for the time being.

I apologize for not posting an announcement about this last week, we've all been incredibly busy wrapping up some projects and prepping for Barrett-Jackson support in Florida in a few weeks!

Big thanks to Dave for stepping up to help anyone that is still hoping to purchase some 32oz bottles!

What chemicals are a problem because I have a 32 G&G that hasn't even been used... :blink:

What chemicals are a problem because I have a 32 G&G that hasn't even been used... :blink:

Other than some bottle warping with the 32oz HDPE plastic, the HGG is fine in both the 32oz HDPE and PETE bottles. The Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener and Strip Wash can eat through the PETE plastic over time.

• 6 months later...

It would be nice to have an option of buying either 32oz sizes or even 64oz (half gallon) sizes of some products.  My vote is in for Odor Neutralizer in either one of those larger sizes.  I know I'm not alone in that request as I've seen it come up in other threads asking for it in a gallon size.  I'd settle for anything bigger than 16oz.

Edited by ZMAN024