Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bees

toua

I'm just curious because it's becoming more apparent now, but does anyone else notices bees around when you use detail spray?  Every time I use detail spray to help dry a bee or two will hang out around my car.  This is especially apparent  when i use it generously on the front of my car before going on a long road trip.  

I wonder if Tommy Boy's car is done up with DS?

Then again, as great as it is, I don't think Adam's could've put much of a dent into the damage that deer did. :lolsmack:

P.S. No, I don't see bees hanging around much when I use it. But bugs in general really seem to like my (white) car a lot more when clean.

Yes i notice bees when i use sweet smelling products.

2 years i was at work and we washed the fire engine, then used the provided Lucas spray wax, we had dozens of yellow jackets start flocking to the rig. We literally pulled it inside FAST, shut the overhead doors and ran inside. We got some bee spray and the rest is history. But yes i also notice them around my house when i use certain items.

Now that you mention it, my white car seems to attract bees more frequently after it has been freshly washed and finished with detail spray or G&G. Maybe we’re both crazy, but I swear I’ve noticed the same thing!

Edited by BikeFoCO

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, avimore said:

Yeah I've noticed this before, something about DS definitely attracts bees. 

I'd probably want to avoid taking out the DS in this spot:  :lol:

37854298305_fd55ae844e_c.jpg

Don't think I've ever seen a sign like that. But you all have some crazy creatures Down Under...are these bees of unusual size?! 

7 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Don't think I've ever seen a sign like that. But you all have some crazy creatures Down Under...are these bees of unusual size?! 

Nothing unusual about them from what I could see, but I didn't want to get too close just in case :unsure: