Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got a SK a couple of months ago - now what??

asaintsfan

Question

So  I put down a ceramic coat on my  camaro about 13 months ago. Ive done the CB and laid ceramic paste wax on it a few times.  Also BG and constantly WW and CB so I got a 22 SK for my birthday but Ive been hesitant to use it.  Ive got all the pads and the polishes.  My question is - Now what do I do ?  The car looks great when shined up but I can see small scratches and swirls in the paint.  Do I use the SK with the polish? Ive looked at a few videos but I see they are for paint correction.  Do I use the SK on certain parts of the car then lay another coat of CC?  Just very confused as to what my next step is with this expensive gift. Ive read the writeups in the Adams forum about polishing but still confused.

Any guidance advice or directions are extremely appreciated ahead of time!

IMG_3470.jpg

5 answers to this question

First, 👀👀🔥🔥. Wow! She looks beautiful.

Swirls are eventually going to form, even in a coating, so that's nothing to worry about. But correcting them will come at the cost of reapplying it because the polish will severely degrade, if not totally remove it (depending on polish, pad, etc). I suggest if you aren't happy with how it looks, consider the Ceramic Spray Coating until you are ready to fully remove and reapply the traditional coating.