Customer Service 866.965.0400

Red Corkcicle Canteen Wanted

GolfR

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a new, Red Corkcicle Canteen from the 4th of July release. I was able to pick up one of the light blue canteen's, but missed out on the red ones. I would prefer to trade over buying. I have shirts, sweatshirts, limited editions, waxes, microfibers, towels, regular products, and more. I'm open to trading my blue canteen towards a red one. 

Let me know if you're open to trading and what you would be looking for in return!

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2019 at 8:43 AM, GolfR said:

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a new, Red Corkcicle Canteen from the 4th of July release. I was able to pick up one of the light blue canteen's, but missed out on the red ones. I would prefer to trade over buying. I have shirts, sweatshirts, limited editions, waxes, microfibers, towels, regular products, and more. I'm open to trading my blue canteen towards a red one. 

Let me know if you're open to trading and what you would be looking for in return!

Corkcicle Canteens are now available in red, black and white.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-x-corkcicle-canteen-bottle

Screenshot_20190809-230322_Chrome.jpg