Customer Service 866.965.0400

Maintaining my Challenger

brihvac

Question

I have a 5 year ceramic on my Challenger 1320 garage queen. I only take it to cruise nights and weekend drives and no rain unless I get caught in it. I see guys at cruise nights spraying their car down and wiping it down all the time with what I am assuming is spray wax or quick detailer. I am all over the place on how to maintain it and keep it looking like new because Adams has soooo many products I am all over the place and spending money like crazy on products.

Here is what I am thinking. I do not want/like to use the hose on it and get it wet all the time. So for road dirt, bugs, and spots I am going to use Ceramic Waterless Wash every couple weeks. About every month or 2 I was going to use Ceramic Boost right after one of the Ceramic Waterless Wash's. Is this too much SiO2? What do you think of this? Am I on the right track or is there something else I should add or be using instead?

IMG_1711.jpg

Edited by brihvac

8 answers to this question

You're spot on, with the exception of the fact you can use the Ceramic Waterless about as often as you'd like. Think of it as a Detail Spray for ceramics. Pack it in your car for the next show and use it as soon as you're parked along with a Waterless Wash towel and you'll be good to go!

^^This^^   :2thumbs:    Ceramic Waterless Wash can be used anytime and it is the best way to get any deposits off the car.   If you get any bugs, embedded or dried, just spray them and let it sit for a moment and then they'll wipe right off, Bird droppings come off the same way.   I do carry a couple of towels just for those areas and then go over the entire vehicle with a clean, uncontaminated towel to ensure there are no unexpected deposits left.

I also carry Glass Cleaner to clean the windows, at least the windshield and then go over the side windows with Detail Spray to make them reflective.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:34 PM, Chris@Adams said:

First off nice car! I think that you are on the right track. My Chevelle & GTO never gets washed with water, WW or Ceramic WW every time I drive them.

Out of curiosity, can you use regular waterless wash on a ceramic coated vehicle?