Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Gallons

Black Rogue

Question

Are the gallon size Adam's products intended to be diluted with distilled water or anything? I'm really liking the Tire and Rubber cleaner and also the Wheel cleaner but MAN do those 16 oz bottles go fast. I'm only getting about 3 washes per bottle when I use the product liberally on my wheels. 

Just curious if getting the gallon is worth it for a couple of the products. 

BR

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Black Rogue said:

Are the gallon size Adam's products intended to be diluted with distilled water or anything? I'm really liking the Tire and Rubber cleaner and also the Wheel cleaner but MAN do those 16 oz bottles go fast. I'm only getting about 3 washes per bottle when I use the product liberally on my wheels. 

BR

Do the math..basically each gallon is the equivalent of 8 16oz bottles.  My mind games w myself is that as long as you use 3-4 bottles every 2 years (keeping product shelf life in mind) its well worth it.   The avg everyday product costs about $10/16oz. So 8x$10 would be ....$80! The avg gallon of everyday product is probably around $35  w discount.  
 And the products sold in gallons are not intended to be diluted.  You MAY dilute certain  products. 
 You are quick @falcaineer!!

Edited by tlbullet

31 minutes ago, Black Rogue said:

BR

For the products that I buy in the gallon, which is about a 1/5 of what I use for products, I try to watch for the specials when there is a 16 oz bottle and the gallon and/or towels to go along with it.  By planning and watching the sales or specials, you can get some really good deals on the gallons. 

As for the Wheel Cleaner, I have gallons of both Eco and Regular wheel cleaner.  I've found that once I get the wheels cleaned and treated with Ceramic Boost, that they are very easy to keep clean with minimal Eco Wheel Cleaner.   For most of the treated the wheels, it takes 4 or 5 squirts of Eco and they'll be nice and clean.   The regular Wheel Cleaner can still be used, but it reduces the longevity of the CB.    I haven't received the new Tire & Wheel Cleaner yet, so I'm not sure how that will impact or work on the wheels with CB, but I should find out in the next few weeks.