Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Florida

lvwashere

Hello everyone!  Been using various Adam's products since early summer and have been extremely happy with the results, so I recently purchased the SK mini and detailing seat mystery boxes.  Next step is to buy a larger machine, and try to remove the years of neglect from the paint as I've only stripped, clayed and applied wax in the past; never polished.   We're the original owners and after 8 years my wife is still happy with her 127k+ mile daily driver; however, I think its time for something new.   

IMG_1866.jpeg

59268139840__BE1A46AA-2B41-4E79-BBD6-E3DDC49A05D1.jpeg

Edited by lvwashere

Welcome to the Forum.  What part of Florida are in you?   We have multiple members in Florida and I am a regular Florida visitor going to the Ridge Manor / Dade City area.

Edited by RayS

1 hour ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum.  What part of Florida are in you?   We have multiple members in Florida and I am a regular Florida visitor going to the Ridge Manor / Dade City area.

Thanks... we're on the West Coast in the Sarasota /Bradenton area.

25 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

:welcome: lvwashere. I'm just up the coast in Crystal River. Your Subie looks nice. Just traded my 2018 Forester for a new 2020 Toyota Hybrid so I understand the update bug.

Let the shining begin.

Roughly 2hrs north of us and thanks, we haven't had a new car in 8 years, so I have the itch and it needs scratchin'  😎  

4 minutes ago, lvwashere said:

Roughly 2hrs north of us and thanks, we haven't had a new car in 8 years, so I have the itch and it needs scratchin'  😎  

I'm a retired Contract Negotiator so I understand the itch. When I get it I use that as an excuse to hone my negotiating skills. Ha Ha. Works every time.