Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question about Patriot Wax

Bandit3

Question

I have had this container for about 1 year and 6 months and done 6 or 7 complete wax jobs and it's getting worn down some in the container.

I'm just concerned because it seems to be starting to look old....or older looking.

I've always stored it in a closet in the house so it hasn't gotten too hot.

Is this how it's suppose to look as you get lower in the container ??

Thanks for the help!

49405804768_2ed259dc93_c.jpg

49406481512_8a03a18c34_c.jpg

Edited by Bandit3

8 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Rich said:

I'm thinking you might need to replace that.  I've had a good bit of Patriot over the years. Mine never did that.  

Was yours layered like that on the sides?

Mine was like that from the start and I thought that was how it was mixed...maybe it was messed up from the start?

1 hour ago, stirthepot said:

that looks like it got hot at one point and it separated.  i would toss it and get some new wax.

I wonder if it happened on the way to me in shipping, it's looked separate in layers like that since I've had it. 

The way it has the white-ish look is what's new.....and the tan color looking down in to the container.....very strange.

Either way I think y'all are right, time for some new stuff.

1 hour ago, Bandit3 said:

I wonder if it happened on the way to me in shipping, it's looked separate in layers like that since I've had it. 

The way it has the white-ish look is what's new.....and the tan color looking down in to the container.....very strange.

Either way I think y'all are right, time for some new stuff.

I reached out to our chemist to ask. He said it looks like it may have been burnt in production and you should have it replaced. Every jar is hand poured, and mistakes can happen. Before you buy another, send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com, they may replace it for free. And no promises, but send me a PM with your contact info and I'll ask about it tomorrow at the HQ to maybe get a jump on it for you.

7 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I reached out to our chemist to ask. He said it looks like it may have been burnt in production and you should have it replaced. Every jar is hand poured, and mistakes can happen. Before you buy another, send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com, they may replace it for free. And no promises, but send me a PM with your contact info and I'll ask about it tomorrow at the HQ to maybe get a jump on it for you.

Thanks, I sure appreciate your help!