Customer Service 866.965.0400

Midnight Detail Spray

Rb1274

Question

6 answers to this question

What a surprise when I sprayed it on my white Shelby!  Was not expecting BLACK! My son dried his car with a white Adams towel using the new detail spray ,and this morning after I washed them they are stained at this point. With the regular red detail spray the color washes out  the first wash. Not sure I'm liking the black! The smell is great, easy to wipe off, will have to do a side by side comparison of the two.(old vs new). And the bottle is great looking. Just hope that Adams might switch up to a more neutral color if this is the  one and only detail spray.

9 hours ago, 2Fords said:

What a surprise when I sprayed it on my white Shelby!  Was not expecting BLACK! My son dried his car with a white Adams towel using the new detail spray ,and this morning after I washed them they are stained at this point. With the regular red detail spray the color washes out  the first wash. Not sure I'm liking the black! The smell is great, easy to wipe off, will have to do a side by side comparison of the two.(old vs new). And the bottle is great looking. Just hope that Adams might switch up to a more neutral color if this is the  one and only detail spray.

8 hours ago, Rich said:

You can try soaking them in Micro Revitalizer.  But that's no surprise. The Ballsy Body Wash did the same thing to washcloths. 

Sounds like Borderless Grey towels would be a better option than any of the white ones like Single Soft, etc

And yeah, Rich, I know what you mean about the Ballsy wash. Sleeps good, stains washcloths, at least temporarily.