Customer Service 866.965.0400

CS3, H20 G&G, Detail Spray

nchoy

Question

Hey all,

I'm new to adams polishes and picked up a few different sprays that i found interesting. I was wondering, can i/should i use CS3, H20 Guard and Gloss, and detail spray in the same wash? I know im only supposed to apply CS3 and H20 G&G every 2/3 washes, but do they work well together? If so, what order do i apply them in? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

First, welcome! Be sure to post an intro on the New Member forum so we can all get to know you a little better.

For protection products, the general rule is apply the most durable layer first (some exclusions apply). Of the three you listed, that would be HGG. CS3 can be applied over it since HGG is a hybrid of acrylic/silica/carnauba, and CS3 can be used as a waterless wash-type of product that also adds protection. You can use CS3 about as often as you'd like, no need to wait or space it out. Think of it like Detail Spray for ceramics, only it also cleans. Detail Spray can also be used in between washes, but you may not find a great need for it since you have CS3.

Here's more on product differences and layering...

On 3/14/2020 at 7:43 PM, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

Have you checked out the videos to help you with your detailing process?  

Yes! I know how the products work, but I was just curious about the layering part. I want to make sure I’m putting the right products on first. Any tips would be helpful :)