Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wassup vette punishers!

Patrick

Adam your new forum looks positively awesome! You and your staff did a great job on it. Very trick.

Anyway, I'm Patrick from DigitalCorvettes.com ... and my whole world is, well... Corvettes.

I'm not the typical Corvette owner, which makes me even an oddball amongst most of the Corvette folks who hang out on my site.

It may look I don't treat my Vettes really well, because it's true, but I love them more than anyone. I race them relentlessly, crash them into each other, I wipeout... at highspeeds, i have more rock chips now than paint. And, when I'm done, my GF Becky takes the keys and mercilously romps them too.

Man, I suck. :lol:

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the Forum and for all the awesome compliments! Thank you!

You should post pictures of your cars! It sounds like you need some Adam's products to make them shiny race cars. :iagree:

If there is ever anything you need or any questions you have, please feel free to ask.

Thank you Patrick!

Ashley

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the Forum and for all the awesome compliments! Thank you!

You should post pictures of your cars! It sounds like you need some Adam's products to make them shiny race cars.

What process takes this off? It's melted plastic fender liner, mixed with melted Toyo tire rubber, mixed with aspault and rocks? It's hardened on the paint like bedliner and it feels like bedliner too. If I hit it with a hammer, it won't chip.:help:

dcz-double-burnout-1.jpg

dc-z06-comes-home-7.jpg

dcz-double-burnout-5.jpg

What process takes this off? It's melted plastic fender liner, mixed with melted Toyo tire rubber, mixed with aspault and rocks? It's hardened on the paint like bedliner and it feels like bedliner too. If I hit it with a hammer, it won't chip.:help:

Take what off ? Looks perfect to me :burnout:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dcz-double-burnout-1.jpg

dc-z06-comes-home-7.jpg

dcz-double-burnout-5.jpg

2 words... BIGGER HAMMER ;)

a buddy of mine drag races his wagon and he puts tape all over the car. When he's done, just pull it off and drive home.

Seriously though, that stuff is like a badge of honor, hell. if you could market it, I'd buy it and apply it to my car:rockon::rockon: