Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams car care product storage

livingwater

Question

I was planning on storing my Adams products in my office above my garage. I keep the air conditioning and/or heat off unless I am in the office.

Question:

Will the summer heat ruin the Adams polish, wax, VRT, etc?

What is the temperature tolerances the the product should be kept within?

Example: 40 to 90°F

10 answers to this question

Your example is a good range, 50 to 80 would be even better :thumbsup:

Ideally you'd like to keep them around 70 all the time but as long as they don't freeze or boil you should be good to go :D:D:D

During the summer my garage stays kind of cool so I keep them down there but I have a few shelves in the family room to put them on during the winter :thumbsup:

hmmm good point, im guessing that it wouldnt be a good idea t keep my adams products in the garage this summer out here in AZ? or do you think they will be okay. most it gets in there as long as it is kept shut is about 95-100 tops...

hmmm good point, im guessing that it wouldnt be a good idea t keep my adams products in the garage this summer out here in AZ? or do you think they will be okay. most it gets in there as long as it is kept shut is about 95-100 tops...

Yeah in my eyes that is pushing the limit and do not know the real specs on the materials.

Reccommended temps are no lower than 45* and no higher than 85*.

:thumbsup:

:iagree: Thanks Rich, and all chemicals despise temperature changes, especially when they are below 45 or above 85.

Well said, and products that have experienced temps above or below that range can separate, get clumpy, or otherwise expire long before they would if stored in the suggested temp range.

:patriot: