Customer Service 866.965.0400

FLEX L3403 VRG Polisher

Dreamworkz

Question

22 answers to this question

Did you change your method with the flex from the PC? pressure, time in an area, speed,etc.

I did more polishing than correcting, when I find some swirl city paint I can tell you more.I do think that it will take less pressure and little more moving than the PC.:thumbsup:

Did you change your method with the flex from the PC? pressure, time in an area, speed,etc.

I just received my Flex, but haven't tried it yet. From what a few people have told me, you have to use a little more product and less pressure. The thing is, with forced rotation, you can't hold the machine in one spot like you can with a PC. So basically, keep her moving, and experiment on your technique! :thumbsup:

I have used both the Flex rotary AND the Flex DA. I like both of them. But as said before, you need to be carefull with the rotary! With the right compounds and pads, I've gotten the same, and in many cases, better result using just the DA. ESPECIALLY on dark vehicles.

Just wondering if anyone on here as used this or any other FLEX polishers? I just want to get some input on it before I buy one. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking into the 3403 myself.I picked up the 3401 and love it.Now it's time to move to rotary's.Was looking at the Metabo:drool:

Archived