Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vehicles yes, but not exclusively

perfectionist

Thanks for the great forum! I was thinking of Adam today when I used Metal Polish #1 & #2 to spruce up my wife's silver serving tray so it would look sharp for Thanksgiving day. Of course, I removed the final residue easily with Detail Spray and a Super Soft blue microfiber towel.

Wonderful products! I find myself pulling them out for many miscellaneous household needs. With three cars, a truck, a motorcycle, and a building full of bicycles, vehicles represent the main need for Adam's products around here, but it pays to have them handy for other things as well.

What creative uses have other members found for various Adam's stuff?

Welcome Bill!

:welcomebanner:

If you look through some of the forums, you'll find several threads for different uses of Adam's products. One that my wife tried was using the clay bar on our glass shower doors. Works great!

Thanks for the great forum! I was thinking of Adam today when I used Metal Polish #1 & #2 to spruce up my wife's silver serving tray so it would look sharp for Thanksgiving day. Of course, I removed the final residue easily with Detail Spray and a Super Soft blue microfiber towel.

Wonderful products! I find myself pulling them out for many miscellaneous household needs. With three cars, a truck, a motorcycle, and a building full of bicycles, vehicles represent the main need for Adam's products around here, but it pays to have them handy for other things as well.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for joining us. I love the input!

If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.

Ashley

Hi Bill,

Thank you for joining us. I love the input!

If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.

Ashley

You're welcome. It's GREAT to know that there are others here who know the joy of putting their foot down on the throttle of a Ford!! I've literally had hundreds: hot-rod Falcons, Mustangs, Fairlanes, Torinos, and T-Birds.:cheers:

Brother Love! I'm so happy you found us here, and joined. I'm honored to have you here my friend, and hope you can stop by often. Did you notice the Bicycle forum? Love to have you come by, as 'The Authority!'

For our friends reading here, Bill is an avid Schwinn collector, restorer, and author! In fact, the absolute gems of my collection came from his collection.

Please give my best to Maryann, Adam, and Hillary.

Let's catch up soon Bill!

Cheers, Adam

Brother Love! I'm so happy you found us here, and joined. I'm honored to have you here my friend, and hope you can stop by often. Did you notice the Bicycle forum? Love to have you come by, as 'The Authority!'

For our friends reading here, Bill is an avid Schwinn collector, restorer, and author! In fact, the absolute gems of my collection came from his collection.

Please give my best to Maryann, Adam, and Hillary.

Let's catch up soon Bill!

Cheers, Adam

Thanks for the warm welcome, my friend. Great spot--I'm having fun leaving my trail here and there so far! I'll get to the bicycle forum soon.

Regards to you and your girls too!

Cheers as well :cheers:

Bill

• 4 weeks later...