Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think i need Flex 3401. Help

atoy

Question

18 answers to this question

The Flex can be an effort on vertical panels if you do not hold it flat to the paint (it walks more the less you hold it flat) but seems better to the body than a numbing tingling that you get from some DA's.

atoy, believe me when I say you wouldn't be the first person to say the PC vibrates too much for them after the first use... its something you've never done before so its going to feel strange and might even give you some new found pain LOL... just like taking on a new sport or exercise program theres gonna be an adjustment period. Don't be so quick to jump ship...

Break your polishing into sections. Tackle a few panels in each session and then stop when you feel fatigued.... resume the next day or a few days later on the next panel.

No sense in pushing yourself to a point where you're uncomfortable or risking injury when you can easily stop, rest, and resume later.

You will get used to the pc. The flex 3401 takes practice to get good with since it is rotary. I would find some junk body panels to practice on before moving on to your real car if you are going to go with a rotary over the pc.

Its not a Rotary its a forced rotational Dual action polisher. So it is safer than a Rotary but does have a learning curve.

Archived