Customer Service 866.965.0400

New AF from Southern California

lkelliott

Just finished sending a note to Adam. I have been using Adam's products since 2003 when I purchased my first Corvette convertible. It was a 2000 Millenium Yellow Vert with black interior and a black top. I loved that car.... a drunk driver totaled it as I sat at a red signal. He plowed the truck behind me going 45mph and sandwhiched my Vette between the truck and a car sitting in front of me at the signal.

Crash4.jpg

I did end up getting a specially ordered 2009 Atomic Orange Metallic Corvette convertible after I settled with the insurance company plus plenty of extra $$$$ too! It ended up that my 2009 Vert with titanium gray and black two-tone interior, Z51 suspension package and manual 6 speed transmission was the only Corvette convertible built that year with that color interior and Atomic Orange paint combination. It is a one of a kind car!

I drive it almost every day. It just turned two years old and the odometer is on 46,000 miles. Even thought I drive this car, the Adam's polishes keep the paint and interior in perfect condition. In fact, my car just won the Best in it's Class (2007 - 2010 Corvettes) award at the Crusin for a Cure Car Show at Orange County Fair Grounds in Costa Mesa, CA on Sept. 25, 2010. I was very suprised when they presented me with a first place plaque. :glasses:

CM_72511.jpg

Kents2009Vette.jpg

DSCN08084308DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN40723455.jpg

DSC_76623223-1.jpg

DSC_76343195-1-1.jpg

Kent

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Welcome Kent, glad you made it out of that accident and are here with us today!. Love that C6. Like mc2hill said, the pic with the wheels reflecting on the pavement... amazing shot.

Welcome to the site!! I'm not too far up the road from you in Rancho Cucamonga :cheers:

Thats cool! I suppose I will see you at the Adam's Detail Clinic at West Coast Corvettes on Oct. 30th. My Corvette group is going on a run in the early morning on the 30th and then heading up to the detail clinic, will you be there?

Kent:glasses:

Archived