Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish #2?

Mysticine

Question

Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong forum...

I recently bought some Metal Polish #1 (works wonderfully by the way). I noticed that it says to follow with Metal Polish #2. I can't seem to find this product on the site. Is it an older product that was discontinued?

Edit: Just glancing around from a quick google search I'm guessing that #1 was reformulated eliminating the need for #2?

5 answers to this question

The current MP #1 replaced 1 & 2 MP a couple years ago!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">68.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Metal Polish</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: D009</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $14.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_68_76 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_68_76 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_68_76_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d17%26SEName%3dcar-wax-hand-polish method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Get your shine on in a jiffy with Adam's Metal Polish. Not much work, and what a shine!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived