Customer Service 866.965.0400

just placed another order !!

I just ordered

-the BOGO Yellow pads

-IN and OUT spray

-Invisible Undercarriage Spray

-Fender and wheel well brush

Im eager to try these products because its all stuff that I have yet to use from adams

will give my review as soon as I get them

hopefully coming Wednesday

fall up here destroyed my wheel wells... filthy, dryed leaves stuck in their , etc; so im very excited for the undercarriage spray and brush...

also looking forward to getting the IN n OUT spray cause my seals are starting to look dull

Can you even see the wheel wells on the z06? I would still use IUS as well though.

yea unfortunately you really can... well idk if normal person would notice but i notice and it irritates me highly...

even if im workin on it and layin on the ground and i see it...

i get sad ...

I purchased this kit:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-516-adams-wheel-undercarriage-kit.aspx

As a kit I have probably gotten more use out of these items than any other order I've purchased. Love the fender brush, wheel brush and UCS all. You WILL be pleased. Haha, I think I may go add this very post to the customer review section.

yea unfortunately you really can... well idk if normal person would notice but i notice and it irritates me highly...

even if im workin on it and layin on the ground and i see it...

i get sad ...

I know the feeling. I notice the wheel wells on my G8 when ever they are not clean. It is a sickness.

So I actually just washed the car in the rain !

I have to say I am very very impressed with the undercarriage spray... I only played around with the In n Out spray a little so far it seems good although I think I have a contact high off of it lol

Heres a few quick pics of my baby :

I didnt get a chance to detail it yet as I just recieved the pads the other day

: IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

as you can see in this picture the paint still needs some work

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

but it still has that adams shine !

IMG_2243.jpg

I just ordered

-the BOGO Yellow pads

-IN and OUT spray

-Invisible Undercarriage Spray

-Fender and wheel well brush

Im eager to try these products because its all stuff that I have yet to use from adams

will give my review as soon as I get them

hopefully coming Wednesday

Thank you for your order!

Zlong as we are bragging up our "another orders", I just ordered from Dylan the Blaster Sidekick for all the nooks and crannies in my new Mustang (I hate drips!!!!), the microfiber double plush cloth and the great white micro weave drying towel along with another double sided applicator. I'm hooked on Adams stuff after just one use of the Detail Spray on my wet car prior to drying. The stuff is magic! The car dried easier and spot free. I can't wait to use the polishes and Americana I ordered previously. I'm a lifer!:patriot:

Dylan has been most incredible answering all my questions and helping me with my orders thus far. Adam's people match the products...incredible!

Archived