Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tried the glass sealant

motion427

Question

Well since it's been raining for 5 days now.So far,here at the house,we received over 170mm of rain.Since the wife's Trailblazer was in the garage,I decided to try the Adam's glass sealant.

I haven't drove the Trailblazer yet,but my wife did.She did noticed a big difference.Don't need to use the wipers as much as before.She said,water actually beads up like when you have a fresh coat of wax on the paint.

Can't wait to take the Trailblazer for a drive to see for myself.It's still raining.......might need a boat soon.......

Later

18 answers to this question

lol....

Yes rain is easier to shovel for sure........

If it would have been snow,we would still be shoveling today.

Thanks Moz for converting it to inch.

70'sChevyGirl, I prefer rain,but I do enjoy a snow storm once in a while.My wife like's snow storms,she's a teacher,snow storms= day off.

Nordgrey,I'm sure you got your share of rain over there,seen it on the news that some spots in NS got it pretty bad.

Chewy,I hear ya,they use alot of salt here in NB.Couldn't Adam figure something out to melt the ice and be green like the Green wheel cleaner ?

I've never used the Adam's Glass Sealant or Rain-X, so I can't compare them. I use something called Rain Clear from AmsOil. They stopped making this product years ago because it wasn't selling. People would buy a bottle and never have to buy another one because it lasts a long time.

So can anyone give me a comparison between Rain Clear and the Adam's Glass Sealant?

Isn't that the truth.:cheers:

Yeah with Rain-X I would think I got the haze off .......then step back and see it's still on there.....so I would wipe some more......then step back and see that there is still has a haze on the windshield...... so I would wipe some more.... then go to drive it and still see where I didn't get all the haze off.:lolsmack:

With Adam's you rub it on there and then clean it with Adams glass cleaner and microfiber towel and it just makes the windshield disappear!:thumbsup:

The Glass Sealant is great stuff. Try using it on your Glass Shower Doors.

Sorry about all the rain that your getting. Do you prefer rain or snow?? smiley_weatherrain.gif

Definetly RAIN!!

In 46 years, I have yet to shovel a single drop of rain.... :lolsmack:

The sealant is great stuff!

Ron, I feel your pain. I have been drawing up ark plans here in Halifax but am confused on how many feet in a cubit..... ;)

1.5 ft/cubit (18"), if wikipedia is correct. There are variations, but 18" is what they call the natural cubit - :willy:

Archived