Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex + Green Pad & SSR

Chris@Adams

Question

Did a trial run with the Flex + New Green Pad and SSR! This hood is from

the junk yard , keep in mind that there is paint (chips) completely missing.Some areas I had to wet sand to remove the scratches. First I clayed, not too bad for the junk yard!

I made 2 passes with Green Pad & SSR, 2 passes Orange Pad & SHR and 2 passes White pad & FMP. I used more product than usual because new un primed pads.If I can make this junk yard hood look good in about 20 min. just think what you can do!

I ran the Flex on 6 speed for Green & Orange pad and 4 speed with White pad!

All I can say about the new Flex and Green Pad & SSR is WOW!

13 answers to this question

Thanks John!:thumbsup:

This is my second time using the Flex, first time with New Green pad & SSR.

Well that makes me feel alot better about my purchase now. I spent 3 hours on my hood after claying with the pc, this will definitely cut the time down, and my hood was nowhere near this bad. Probably overkill on my part, but still have a couple of places that I want to see if the flex will fix. BUT I will practice on the junkyard hood first.

Rental cars also make excellent testers... and you'll be hard pressed to find a rental car company that would be upset if you returned a car in better shape than it left :D

$30 for a day and you can do all the testing you want.

LOL, I have plenty of " Friends" for testers. They try to get me to "Test " on their cars all the time. I just give them Adams.com and tell them they can learn just like I am.

Very Nice Chris!

Does the Flex "sling" much product? My rotary at 1,400 rpm makes a heck of a mess.

Anyone else see the subliminal message Chris is sending?

That's either a "Happy Face" pattern he uses or I'm up way to early on a Saturday

Very Nice Chris!

Does the Flex "sling" much product? My rotary at 1,400 rpm makes a heck of a mess.

Anyone else see the subliminal message Chris is sending?

That's either a "Happy Face" pattern he uses or I'm up way to early on a Saturday

No Dave it didn't seem to sling at all.

Bro you are up way to early!!:D

Archived