Customer Service 866.965.0400

The biggest PC the Junkman has ever seen

GXPaycheck

Too cool Brian... you've gotta fly into Arizona again this year for the auctions so we can pick up where we left off... swing by and pick up AJ on your way :jester:

I should be so lucky. I should work on my sushi skills just in case!

:lolsmack:He didn't get crumbs in there did he? :lolsmack:

Just a little drool :drool:

That was the coolest plane that I have ever stepped foot in! Talk about luxury, that is the way the Junkman likes to roll! The "pilot's area" (the forum software won't allow me to call it a coc[k]pit), was off the hook. Not one analog gauge in the entire thing. That tells you just how long it has been since I sat in a "pilot's area" before!

Here's some more pics.

Me chillin'. This is the way I want to roll to my next clinic!

goodlife1.jpg

The "pilot's area" was cool as hell!

goodlife2.jpg

goodlife3.jpg

Nice Captain chairs.

goodlife4.jpg

Very sleek looking ride.

goodlife5.jpg

... and you know that I checked it for swirls. Some showing up in the chrome! :willy:

goodlife6.jpg

goodlife7.jpg

Me and Brian!

goodlife8.jpg

Let's see - Comfy seats, check - personal in flight video, check - table with wine and magazine, check. Only one thing missing, the in flight fillet Mignon - or were you having the pheasant, AJ, or perhaps the fresh scallops? :D

Nice place to work, Brian!

Let's see - Comfy seats, check - personal in flight video, check - table with wine and magazine, check. Only one thing missing, the in flight fillet Mignon - or were you having the pheasant, AJ, or perhaps the fresh scallops? :D

Nice place to work, Brian!

Brian, his copilot and I had the Plank Steak that evening. :2thumbs:

Great looking bird. So I gotta be the one to ask. What business does one need to be in to afford such a beautiful mode of transportation?

The owner of our banking software company upgraded from a Citation to a G4 several years ago. He used to fly sales and support people to different locations without having to stand in line at the airport. Some of the trips were not 'express' - to get to the the West Coast you may have to make several stops for others along the way. The reason he upgraded was so he could fly non-stop to Europe.

Great looking bird. So I gotta be the one to ask. What business does one need to be in to afford such a beautiful mode of transportation?

Brian is a pilot with a pilot's dream job. Seven on, seven off and your passengers could be anyone. They don't have to go through security, they are not all grumpy and squished together and he may be asked to fly just about anywhere. I think that he said he also delivers planes to various locations around the country. Beats towing it there!

Who's that old fat guy standing next to ya?:jester:

Worst part of the job is airlining to and from wherever the airplane is. I will be workin turkey day though. Down in Punta Gorda tonight. Who knows where tomorrow. Of course some of these passengers (like AJ) can be high maintenance!

HEY MR! Did you go through the proper TSA security screenings to be in that ****pit? :lolsmack:

Apparently the parts of a plane are censored on the forums :jester:

So are adult beverages!

I had to alter one of my posts regarding an adult beverage since the forum software took issue with coc(k)tail. I wonder if the IT wizards have a fix that would recognize naughtiness, yet allow the mention of airplane operating offices and martoonis???? It's better to be safe than sorry though.

BTW: It's nice to see that I'm not the only old fat guy on here. :jester::D

Archived