Customer Service 866.965.0400

cool signatures

KrazyTrain

Ive been catching up on some of the threads i missed this year and noticed almost everyone has a cool signature...... Is someone here making those for you guys and who do i make friends with to get one :D

Whoever is making them they are awsome very :glasses:

Steve

Very Awesome indeed :rockon:

This thread should be recognized by the author of my signature,maybe he will chime in;).

Then again maybe he won't:willy:

Ive been catching up on some of the threads i missed this year and noticed almost everyone has a cool signature...... Is someone here making those for you guys and who do i make friends with to get one :D

Steve

I think is name is Dylan!:jester:

A guy named SSEEYA on lsxgto.com did mine. I wish I knew how to make it appear bigger on here though, and without the white border.

If it's an image file you can use FastStone Image Viewer to resize. Great program recommended by AJ, use it all the time now:)

Guilty as charged. If you want one Steve, just shoot me an email with a couple of high quality/high resolution pics of your ride and I'll try to knock one out for you when I have spare time.

Thanks Dylan!!! yours is actually one of the ones that caught my attention. I will send over a couple of pics.... I appreciate it :2thumbs:

Archived