Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Adams tshrits designs coming?????

w0lfy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love the above design for both T's and hoodies....... & would luv a hoodie in this 25degree weather we are having the past few days :(

25 degrees? That must be nice... When I got to work this morning, it was -1 :( it felt like it kept getting colder, because the wind kept blowing harder as the day went by. LAME! Gotta love North Dakota!

Also, I would LOVE an Adam's hoody and/or a t-shirt like the ones ud_lose designed!

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe.... and I'm just spitballin' here... we should have a contest to let you guys design the next shirt. Thoughts?

He or she who is the winning design will get a $100 gift certificate!

Dylan, let the games begin!:rockon:

He or she who is the winning design will get a $100 gift certificate!

Dylan, let the games begin!:rockon:

I can't design anything. I have no talent. :jester::lolsmack::jester:

This will be a fun game.

There are some people that have serious skills...someday I will be one of them. How long have I been saying that?? :lol::lol:

I like the design. Simple and to the point. It would be great in Long Sleeve, Sweatshirt, and t-shirt styles. Black, Grey, and White would be a good selection of colors. Price should be reasonable to help promote sales and to get the brand name out to the public.

Not trying to be unpatriotic or anything but I like the red background. The flag would be hard to silk screen. Most companies that do shirts give you 2 colors (other than black) to work with.

I'm with you, Jason. Plus, i feel the flag should be respected and used for official national symbolism and honor. Used in marketing? Not appropriate. But thats just my $.02. :patriot:

DO MINE DO MINE! for 1.) i like it, those are my favorite style shirts. for 2.) i need 100 gift certificate. so is this an official contest? doesnt really seem like its being enforced i guess. btw. hopefully do it in black or grey. i hate white gets stained way way to easy.

how bout a nice button down style silk wanna be shirt or that style of shirt with the moisture wicking style and I think a nice bright summer color I want something when im hanging at a car show or a nice walk on the beach on a summer evening and you got your junkman hat a pair of khaki style shorts and a nice loose comfy button down shirt with the adams logo on it that would be sweet. Ill have to think of a logo though

i like this idea, with optional color choices for the shirts, and maybe a picture of a car on the back below the Adam's logo!

im no pro but something as simple on this on black grey or white, long sleeve short sleeve or hoody. i just love a basic simple shirt like this

adamsshirtfront.jpg

how bout a nice button down style silk wanna be shirt or that style of shirt with the moisture wicking style and I think a nice bright summer color I want something when im hanging at a car show or a nice walk on the beach on a summer evening and you got your junkman hat a pair of khaki style shorts and a nice loose comfy button down shirt with the adams logo on it that would be sweet. Ill have to think of a logo though

Dan, I never knew you were a pimp. You could have joined me and the boyz in this pick from the early 80's. :D

break_dancers.jpg

scary thing is all my boys used to dress like that I used to hang with them I actually used to be decent at breakdancing lol back when i was young and skinny that is lol

:lol:

Oh my God! I'm having a break dancing session at the next clinic. I want to see that body of yours bust a move! :lol:

It was more the pimp shoes.. and well my dad had that exact same hat.. :lol:

Those white Playboy shoes cost me a fortune! I even had on some Playboy socks! That night, I won the Mr. Knockout contest at that club. The Playboy socks and my break dance moves did the ladies in. :lol:

:lol:

Oh my God! I'm having a break dancing session at the next clinic. I want to see that body of yours bust a move! :lol:

I just have to see this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I can see Jeff and John on the floor along side me !!!!

Archived