Customer Service 866.965.0400

just wondering????

gymrat7953

Question

14 answers to this question

paint correction of course and then...........

BG - then top with 2 coats MSW to seal BG and finish with Americana. My logic being that BG helps with minor imperfections / pop and its sealed with MSW; followed with Americana for depth.

Yes... Like Chris said, do not put msw on top of anything but bare paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i was going for the results you r looking for i would prob go MSW,BG,AMERICANA.......... I would think that the BG would enhance the MSW more then the machine polish & american will give great protection to the BG

**** always allow full cure time between layers**

What is MSW?

Sorry, here you go!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">139.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Machine SuperWax</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: D018</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $24.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_139_152 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_139_152 = 999469;function AddToCartForm_139_152_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_139_152 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_139_152 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_139_152_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d14%26SEName%3dporter-cable-machine-polishing method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Adam's Machine SuperWax sets a new standard for machine applied car wax treatments with more shine, more protection, and quick and easy application. Reach your car's shine potential with Adam's Machine </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

normal process - paint correction / MSW / BG and seal in BG with Americana + adding depth.

Then why not - paint correction / BG / seal in BG with MSW and finish with Americana to add depth?

MSW has to be on the paint.

Then why not - paint correction / BG / seal in BG with MSW and finish with Americana to add depth?

MSW is a polymer sealant, as such to work as intended it needs to be applied directly to the paint. Applying it over the top of the glaze will inhibit its ability to bond and subsequently kill any longevity/durability. Kind of defeats the purpose of using a durable product if you make it "Not Durable".

Natural waxes (like Americana) can be placed over the top of glazes b/c they don't go thru the same 'bond' type curing process. Waxes essentially ride on top... thats why a sealant tends to last longer in all cases.

Archived