Customer Service 866.965.0400

Video is done!!!

IowaEmt1991

Hopefully you guys like it. Made with IMovie on my mac.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9STth1RcLY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9STth1RcLY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ok...so I Posted this on my facebook, tbssowners.com, sss.com & emailed it to my friends. Everyone already thinks I'm a freak of nature because I love a clean ride...and I am on forums...the calendar and now this vid - lol Yea I am definitely soaking up the change to get my gorgeous girl out there!

Great job on the video! Whose beautiful Saleen is that?

Jeff, the car is owned by a good friend of mine. He also has a 1993 teal Ford Cobra with very few miles on it. He told me the passenger seat had been sat in once and the rear never. Hopefully next year I'll get my hands on his black Navigator. That thing is trashed.

Doneleftfront.jpg

Lol you think yours is bad.. I'm 18 and have a not so stock motor. :D

Back 1998 when I was deciding between a new Corvette or a new Cobra convertible my decision came down to insurance costs. I was 22 years old then, the Cobra was $3500 a year and the Corvette was $2200. On top of that I also owned a 1995 Suzuki Katana 600 and a new 1998 Triumph Daytona motorcycles. My winter beater was a brand new 1999 4x4 Ranger. My insurance on all four was around $3500 a year and that was 12 years ago.

I feel your pain.

Archived