Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams california duster?

Guest Jay.

Anything like this is in the works, or being thought of.........just curious. Because I love mine...........when used properly it works fantastic, when used to clean a car that needs to be washed down is where it gets its bad rap.......Junkman has videos on it, he OBVIOUSLY hehe, shows how to correctly use one.

That is probably not an item that Adam's will want to carry. The manufacturer of the CA Duster has such a hold on the market that it wouldn't make any money if sold here. Hard to beat the price they sell it at.

Yea I guess with that being said it seems not very plausible.

copyrights, patents, etc.

As of copy rights and patents and other issues, armor all makes a decent duster for half the price of the california duster and does a good job........it is like a super soft mocrofiber but much much longer fibers

Use DS & MF Towel or WCW & WCW .Towel!;)
I use DS with MF towel after I california dust my car sometimes to bring back that just waxed looked.

**thanks for the responses guys, just something I was interested in thanks for input

Speaking of Dusters, when is it time for a replacement? Do you buy a new one every couple of years? :confused:

Too many variables to put a time frame on it like that.

Common sense is your friend for that one.

Chris

Speaking of Dusters, when is it time for a replacement? Do you buy a new one every couple of years? :confused:

I've lost count of how many years that I have had both of mine and they still work just as good as new. The secret is in how you store them and how you use them. If you use and store them as I do in my dust removing videos, those things will last forever.

I've lost count of how many years that I have had both of mine and they still work just as good as new. The secret is in how you store them and how you use them. If you use and store them as I do in my dust removing videos, those things will last forever.

just like you, Junkie....:glasses:

How DO you wash your cali duster junky, same process as microfiber, or do you need to be more delicate...........i take good care of mine i i store it like you do in your vids but i've just been washing it cold water, and steam drying and then letting it hang in the basement.

Nah. I have microfiber pajammies. :D

lol

How DO you wash your cali duster junky, same process as microfiber, or do you need to be more delicate...........i take good care of mine i i store it like you do in your vids but i've just been washing it cold water, and steam drying and then letting it hang in the basement.

I don't!

I have not seen any need whatsoever to wash mine, and they are both going on 4 years or older. The manufacturer states that the duster works better the dirtier they get. Who am I to second guess the people who make the product? I go by what they say and my dusters work excellent. :thumbsup:

I don't!

I have not seen any need whatsoever to wash mine, and they are both going on 4 years or older. The manufacturer states that the duster works better the dirtier they get. Who am I to second guess the people who make the product? I go by what they say and my dusters work excellent. :thumbsup:

Guess we have to take their word on this... Mine looks filthy, but doesn't seem to leave any micro scratches.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my same duster since February 2003. It's starting to show a bit of wear, but I'm going to stick with it a bit longer. I must say it was a nice wedding!:lol:

Archived