Customer Service 866.965.0400

glass sealant owns the freezing rain!

IMADreamer

Question

Glass sealant is the gift that keeps on giving, I don't know how it could get any better. So we had some freezing rain over night and I head out to see my car is a nice glaze of ice. I was thinking I would be out scraping forever but to my surprise I put the scraper on the window and when I pushed to scrap the entire sheet of ice slid off my window in one big chunk. lol That wouldn't have happened before glass sealant. Man I love this stuff.

12 answers to this question

Is 1 bottle enough to do the 8 windows in the TB? Its on my list, just want to get enough

Definitely. I've done my car several times, the gfs car, my parents once and the tractor and combine at the farm a few times. Still got a bunch left. It really does go far.

Is 1 bottle enough to do the 8 windows in the TB? Its on my list, just want to get enough

Along with 20 other TB's and your house...

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Jason,

The same thing happened to me. The ice came off with no problem. Much Much easier since the Glass Sealant was applied. :thumbsup:

Yeah, that stuff goes a loooooong way. I hear it is great on glass shower doors, too.

I can vouch for the shower doors. The water just runs off.

The APC works great on the walls and the tub too. :thumbsup:

Archived