Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Bag

Just got home from a long weekend and opened my package from Adam's. I ordered the 11th Anniversay detail spray and bag package. I love the bag. Filled it with my other Adam's products and still had room to spare. If you need a way to carry your supplies this is your best solution.

Get one before they run out.:2thumbs:

Just got home from a long weekend and opened my package from Adam's. I ordered the 11th Anniversay detail spray and bag package. I love the bag. Filled it with my other Adam's products and still had room to spare. If you need a way to carry your supplies this is your best solution.

Get one before they run out.:2thumbs:

Same here. I have one of the old ones and the new one. It is great!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my bag and actually really like it. I specifically bought it for one reason and that was to take it to shows this coming spring and summer, the ole cardboard box trick just wasn't working for me.

The problem I have is that everytime someone see it they want it, instead of worrying about my car I have to worry about my bag getting ripped off, LOL

• 1 month later...
where can I get one of the bags now they are not on the sales page and I need one to show off my adams stuff for the car shows this summer

Check with a dealer. Several are active on the forum and may have one left.

Can one of the Dealers sent my a message if they have one of the detail bags!!

Only if one of the dealers reads this thread. There's a link above called "dealers". Click on it and contact your nearest dealer, or one fairly close by. :2thumbs:

Archived