Customer Service 866.965.0400

But what about my wheels?

Grubrunner

Question

Have a very recently purchased [new] 2011 Chevy Tahoe LTZ.

I have the tire care/shine sorted out with Adam's GREEN Wheel Cleaner, Adam's Water Repellent Super VRT & the VRT Super Block Detail Sponge.

But what about my wheels?

HERE is the link to my wheels.

Based on the description of my shoes in the link, what are the best products to use to keep my shoes in top-notch condition/appearence?

Thanks in advance.

11 answers to this question

Based on the description they're a chromed finish, which is actually really durable and fairly easy to care for.

You can clean with the Green Wheel Cleaner and a Boars Hair Brush, or use just soap and water and a brush when they're only slightly dirty.

Polish with metal polish should you ever get any spotting or staining that won't remove with cleaning.

For a really intense shine try putting a coat of Brilliant Glaze on them... as I regularly tell people BG on chrome produces a "face melting shine" they'll look ridiculously bright.

I just recieved Adam's Brilliant Glaze in my most recent order so once the weather clears I'll definitely hit them.

Will the Adam's Brilliant Glaze work well on "spots" also or is Adam's Metal Polish the best route to take in that instance?

BG is just for shine and sparkle - it is also incredible on your paint. It has no 'spot' correcting qualities - but once the wheels are cleaned and ready, the BG is your go to stuff for some extra sparkle in a hurry

Whoops, Jason covered it!

I have a question that has been bothering me. Say on chrome wheels you clean em hit em with MP and then top it off with brilliant glaze. On chrome can you top BG with MSW or Americana to protect the wheels?? Would this cause any problems say on a Harley Davidson exhaust or chrome on the motor?

I have a question that has been bothering me. Say on chrome wheels you clean em hit em with MP and then top it off with brilliant glaze. On chrome can you top BG with MSW or Americana to protect the wheels?? Would this cause any problems say on a Harley Davidson exhaust or chrome on the motor?

You can't top BG with MSW. Won't bond properly.

MSW->BG

BG->Americana

Archived