Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much carpet cleaner?

ExpressThis13

Question

As you guys know I have a Grand Prix Sedan and after many months of snow driving with salt and just crap my carpets are going to need a desperate cleaning. 90% of the time its just me in my car with an occasional guest so my driver side is the worst but im not gonna just clean the drivers side and not the rest. I do not plan on cleaning my floor mats I plan to replace them with some nice black ones this spring. My stockers are disgusting. So my question is would a 16oz of carpet cleaner handle my car or would I be better of getting a gallon? I also plan to get the brush as well.

14 answers to this question

Eric, if helps you any, I used a half of bottle on a Mustang's floor mats and a couple of spots around the house.

Your Grand Prix sounds like the back isn't that bad just the front. I would think a 16 oz bottle should be enough. I know that I'm looking to buy a gallon soon. Maybe Dylan can be so kind and do a Gallon, 16 oz bottle, and carpet brush Daily Special (wink wink)

That's enough to do that side and the other.

I always buy gallons because it's cheaper, but if you can't swing the cash, the 16oz will do.

Chris

Gallons are the only way I can go from here on out. BUT, try just a 16oz to start. If that suffices then great! If not, then you just have to buy some more sooner!

:rockon:

I also have black interior and the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner works great! I use it not only in my car but through out my house to clean the carpets. It works MUCH better than any product you can buy in a store. Buy the Gallon.

I do not plan on cleaning my floor mats I plan to replace them with some nice black ones this spring.

You are going to at least vaccum them, right?

I cleaned off my Winter rubber floor mats the other day and the salt was caked on and all crusty. The APC and the VRT worked wonders and now they look brand new. :2thumbs:

It would only take a few minutes to clean yours up even if they are carpet.

Family site so yes... Danm lol

Sent from my iPhone4 using special algorithms and data nodes!

Lol, we all know how many 8 year old detail maniacs there are out there right now either polishing their future cars or reading this thread ;)

Archived