Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where are all the imports?

Marylander

So much American iron on here... with the exception of a few BMWs and Audis, (and perhaps the only routinely detailed Mitsubishi on American soil :lol:) there don't seem to be many foreign cars here. What gives?

:lancer::D

they're all busy being fitted for coffee can mufflers :eek:

hehe, that's me.. but it sounds good, not like you are getting attacked by a swarm of bees :2thumbs:

i have a good excuse, really i do.. my Dad has exactly the same car, so i had to do something to make it look & sound different.. and i can't afford rims yet, cause i'd also have to buy new tires since i will be changing the size.. see good excuse ;)

Does the 04 Eclipse GTS count? and I detail my car regularly. Its black and a constant battle to keep it looking super pretty. After seeing what Jason did with that Black Ford Exploder, I think I'm gonna convince him to come out here and show me a few tips. That thing looked awesome after he got done with it.

Does the 04 Eclipse GTS count? and I detail my car regularly. Its black and a constant battle to keep it looking super pretty. After seeing what Jason did with that Black Ford Exploder, I think I'm gonna convince him to come out here and show me a few tips. That thing looked awesome after he got done with it.

Thanks for the compliments! I didn't do anything special - just used a PC 7424 and our 2nd Generation Machine Essentials Kit. No special tools - just the right tools!