Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm Back to Stay!

Started detailing a few years ago with Adam's products. Since I was new I wanted to tread the water and try other products. Now I'm back for good!

You can't beat Adam's product quality or customer service. I placed a few orders these past two weeks and am stocking up on essentials for an upcoming detail. This past order included the wheel care kit. This is quality stuff! :patriot:

Even the dog knows it's the real deal. :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VxAjJns1DsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was the same way but you can't beat the quality, the people, the customer service or the big man!

By the way... If you find the Boars Hair Brush smells or is getting stiff, take a shower with it. Use a little conditioner on it thats what I did with mine. I just noticed your pup liked the smell of it.

Thanks for the welcome back, everyone! I can't stop smelling all these bottles. :D

I have to keep my boars hair brushes out of the dog's reach, they love them :drool::drool::drool:

Definitely have to watch them....that prey drive kicks in pretty quick. dog%20smiley4.gif

Archived